Treyson, Lea, Deidre, RJ, Blakelee, Kaiden

Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN









Halloween once again. Where does the time go? This year each of the kids decided on their own what they wanted to be. I'm tired of tring to put something together that has a theme and no one really cares what your kid looks like they only care about what their own kids look like, so why spend all the time and money on something that only lasts one night? I don't have time. Treyson had a girl from his class dare him to be a cheerleader. So when he came home and told me that we found my old cheer uniform in the cedar chest and found a wig. He looked great. Everyone at school thought he had the funniest costume. Kaiden found the batman costume in the box of Halloween stuff and hasn't taken it off for a week. Lea only changed her mind 300 times, finally at the last minute she decided to be a rodeo queen. It didn't take much work to put her together, with all the rodeo stuff around our house, and we threw on her dance shirt for the final touch. Blakelee also found this puppy costume in the Halloween stuff, Kaiden wore it about 5 years ago. She loved it and we put her in a box with a big sign that said "puppy for sale". The kids all had a great time at the carnival that the school puts on every year, and I was pleased that it didn't cost me a dime this year for Halloween. Hope you all had a fun Halloween. Trick-or-Treat.

7 comments:

MiKell said...

Hey Dee, the kids look great. Treyson looks so awesome. I cant believe that he wore your old outfit. Wish I could have been there.

Alyssa said...

Wow, those funny stories on the side are a CRACK UP! It'll be fun when we get a live in comedian--although Al is pretty good at that for now.

Drake Family said...

Hey! Ok so I was blog hopping and came across your blog. How fun! Yeah we all loved seeing Treyson in the cheerleader outfit...too funny! Thanks again for letting Jagger come play today. Those 2 have a blast together!

Heather said...

Love the costumes - Treyson as a cheerleader...who would have guessed your cheerleading outfit would have come in so handy? He looks great! And Lea and Hoyt would have been a cute cowboy couple - I am imagining some priceless pictures. Wish you guys lived closer!

Betsey said...

Hey Guys! Thanks for checking out our site, and for leading me to yours. Deidre - I'm sure it was you, cause I don't think R.J. would blog - your blog is super cute. I may need some tips. I'm new at this thing, and not very good. Your family is great, and it looks like all is going well. Keep in touch!!
Betsey

Nicole said...

What? RJ isn't in the picture with Treyson......that costume would make any dad proud! I love the costume....and finding your blog!

Emily said...

I'm totally with you on the costume crap. Usually I plan it all out, everyone's so cute, not this year. I don't have time, and I HATE Halloween this year!!! I was a total loser this year!!!