Treyson, Lea, Deidre, RJ, Blakelee, Kaiden

Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaiden








Kaiden turned 8 on Saturday. He has been such a joy in our lives.
For everyone who knows him he has always mad us laugh from the time he was a baby. He still can out eat the whole family while maintaining his 50 lb figure. If you've read the comments on the side of the blog you can imagine what our lives have been like with this wonderful little boy. He has such a big heart and cares so much about my feelings. For all the trials we have gone through together, there is definitly a bond between he and I that I hope will always be there. Thank you Kaiden for bringing so much joy into mine and your dads lives. We LOVE you bud.














3 comments:

allison said...

Happy Birthday Kaiden! I can't believe you are 8 yrs. old! where does the time go :) hope you had a great day...maybe we will see you in a couple of weeks!

Unknown said...

Hey Dee, I found your blog and hope it's ok to stalk. It's so cute!! You need to get the rest of your sister's into it now. Your kids are growing so fast. I've hardly seen you guys the last little while and I still miss volleyball! Thanks for the good times while I was around.

Emily said...

I can't believe he's 8. He needs to come over more, he's sooo cute! Let me know when he gets baptized so I can bring Steven. Yea, oops I totally spaced Tuesday. How did it go? Sorry, lots on my little mind!!