Treyson, Lea, Deidre, RJ, Blakelee, Kaiden

Friday, October 3, 2008

13 years together






I've been tring to publish a book about our family (via heritagemakers.com). I came across some pictures of RJ and I. We've been married now for 13 years and together for 15. Were does the time go? It really seems like yesterday that Warren (a mutual friend of ours) told me that RJ wanted to take me on a date. Which I replied "tell him good luck". I really didn't know RJ then and I thought he was very cocky. Needless to say a few months later he asked me to dance and we've been together ever since. We started dating in Feb. of 1993. We got engagged in April of 1995 and married in August of 1995. We've really had a great life together. We've lived in 5 different states and now live back home in Utah. We've had 4 beautiful children and I love him more today than I did 15 years ago. He is a wonderful husband and father. For those of you who really know RJ you know he is very passive. I truely love that part of him the most, even though I really would like him to argue with me every now and then. RJ I love you thanks for the best years of my life. (I know he will never read this so I think I'm safe)

6 comments:

Heather said...

I love the two pictures of you guys on the rocks - priceless!! That's great that you're doing a book, I keep telling myself that I need to do something like that too. One of these days!

Girl...you make me laugh with your football comments! I'm the one getting my @** kicked every week - at least you have tied a game and you can say that you are not in dead last! Every year I tell Ryon that I'm not going to play and he says, "Oh, but it's so much fun!" Why does it seem that he's having a bit more fun than me?? (I guess if I were winning...it would be a little fun!) :)

Crouch6 said...

You guys look so young just like we did when we got married 13 years ago! I was in my college class and one of my classmates looked at my blog when I put my wedding picture on there and she said "Well, you can tell you got married in the 90s" it cracked me up. It was then that I realized 13 years is a long time. Congratulations!

The Reno Donnelly's said...

Gotta love cowboys and cowgirls. We do know RJ, what a great guy and you rock too. We miss you guys.

Kim said...

I forgot about the mullet. Way to Rock it RJ! Those pics are pretty funny. Will you email us with your mother-in-laws recipe for all things tomatoes. I just got a huge box and I want to do something with them. Thanks.

jenn&theboys said...

I love the pictures! I love the Kaiden comments too, getting ready to roll. CRACKS ME UP!:-) Reminds me of Logan soooo literal. Hope all is well. Tell everyone HI!

allison said...

love the pictures, they are priceless! we miss you guys:)