Treyson, Lea, Deidre, RJ, Blakelee, Kaiden

Monday, August 11, 2008

Where did summer go?


Summer is almost over and I don't think we really did anything this summer. The kids start school on Thursday (I can't wait). Lea will be in all day Kindergarten and I'm really excited about that. Treyson just got home from Idaho Falls after spending 11 days with RJ's sister and her kids. We really missed him while he was gone. I didn't realize how much I rely on him. He had a great time, he participated in a few rodeos and rode horses all the time. He didn't take a camera so I don't have pictures. I just got the girls hair cut into a a-line bob. It looks so cute. It definitely makes Blakelee look a lot older. Here is a picture of her in her favorite outfit (her swimming suit). I can't believe she is already 2. WOW! where does the time go.

2 comments:

The Reno Donnelly's said...

I was hoping someday we would see your smiling faces on a blog. Your kids have gotten so big and still every bit as cute (of course you can't go wrong when you have a Blakelee). Jeri

..toni.. said...

I really can't believe Lea is in Kindergarden...I guess it has been over 3 years since I've seen you! Summer did fly by so fast and as much as i love my kids, i really am looking forward to school starting...I am ready for a schedule!