Treyson, Lea, Deidre, RJ, Blakelee, Kaiden

Friday, October 10, 2008

I Love Fall


Like many of you, fall is my favorite time of the year, but probably for a different reason than most. I love the deer hunt. Deer season starts next Saturday and I'm sad to say my family didn't draw a tag this year. Growing up with only sisters, my dad took me and my sisters hunting with him every year. I shot my first deer at 16 and have loved it ever since I was a little girl. The cool fall days and the smell of sage brush in bloom really gets me excited for the deer hunt. Since neather RJ or I drew out this year we bought an Elk Tag (which is fun but not as fun as deer hunting.) I think the reason being is I love being with my dad and two of my sisters walking the hills, road hunting (which we have shot many a deer this way) and just laughing and having a good time. All of our husbands put in for the deer hunt also but not with us. Like I said I would rather be with my dad and sisters, we have a lot more fun together. I took some pics of the house and Blakelee since we aren't hunting we might as well be decorating the porch. (ha ha)

No comments: